- This event has passed.
How did you get your postdoc?
23 Jun 10:00-11:00 CEST
Looking and finding a postdoc is not a “piece of cake.” However, many of us have been through it and have succeeded in landing good positions. If you want to find out more about it, join our ECHER panel discussion, where five ECHER members will share their experience on challenges and opportunities of getting a postdoc position
- Leonie Schoelen, Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
- Bharat Chandra Rout, University Grants Commission
- Richard Budd, Lancaster University
- Georgiana Mihut, University of Warwick
- Yurgos Politis, TU Dublin
Moderator: Irina Shcheglova, Higher School of Economics, Moscow